Our experience is that students know themselves when they are struggling in school. They either tell a parent straight away or continue to deny it for a period of time. Once they’re able to tell someone it’s more likely that the right help can be identified and engaged.
Here are lots of reasons students feedback on why they choose Kip McGrath:
- Students are individuals who deserve (and receive at Kip) the very best attention .
- Friends and/ or family have attended previously and done really well in school .
- Attending Kip provides students with increased levels of confidence and self-esteem; helping them back in school .
- Students varied learning styles are explored, to find the one that works best for each student.
- Each student works solely on their individual learning plan in either Maths, English or a combination of the two.
- Challenging Kip goals are clearly set and celebrated when they are achieved .
- We can move forward at a pace students are comfortable with, ensuring that topics are consolidated and learned fully.
- Success at Kip allows students more choice in their academic journey; rather than someone else choosing on their behalf.
Perhaps a student has heard directly from a friend or relative about how much fun Kip can be and how friendly our teachers are? They can perhaps see in their friends and relatives who have attended Kip previously that they’ve really improved and would like to do this for themselves.
We receive weekly feedback from students that they’re doing much better in school and that their confidence and self-esteem have grown significantly.
“He’s come on leaps and bounds since coming to Kip. He’s so much better with his English in school and working much more independently”.